- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Bishop-elect Stephen Chow Sau-yan has pledged to unify Hong Kong’s politically divided Roman Catholic community, while nurturing empathy and helping the city’s youth to heal from past trauma.
His long-delayed appointment was announced by the Holy See on Monday after the post was left vacant for more than two years, at a time when the city’s political and religious freedoms were being tested by the civil unrest in 2019 and Beijing’s imposition of a sweeping national security law last June. <Read the whole article>
(photo – Peter Li on left with Joseph Lau ’67)
Fr. Hurley’s Social Services Group of the HK Federation of Post-Secondary Catholic Students – Vincent Lee ’65
I was looking through the links I found about Fr. Hurley……, in between doing other things…… and got to the bottom one.
Lo an behold, when I went to minute 1.52 (of 6.49) I found a photos of the Social Services Group of the HK Federation of Post-Secondary Catholic Students — Linda and I are both here. I still have a copy of the somewhat faded original; taken at WYK outside the corridor after or meeting (inaugural meeting?), 1966 (54 years ago). Below that picture, and may be the top one in the next frame, is a shot of us visiting the orphanage (in Fangling I think) in which Tony Ng also participated. This is priceless to me. What a treasure and surprise! Other than Linda, I am still in loose contact with two other Group members. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jiq_VNwp3gw
From Fr Stephen Chow