- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
Click here to read the research report from Dr. Joseph Chu 朱耀祖 (71).
Click the image above to see the episode, part of the series “General History of China”.
Dr. Joseph Chu (WYK ’71), Click the image above to view the video.
Bishop-elect Stephen Chow Sau-yan has pledged to unify Hong Kong’s politically divided Roman Catholic community, while nurturing empathy and helping the city’s youth to heal from past trauma.
His long-delayed appointment was announced by the Holy See on Monday after the post was left vacant for more than two years, at a time when the city’s political and religious freedoms were being tested by the civil unrest in 2019 and Beijing’s imposition of a sweeping national security law last June. <Read the whole article>
(photo – Peter Li on left with Joseph Lau ’67)