- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
Tag Archives: Adam Chen
If you were to ask an average American when the last time they studied history was, they might say high school or college. For most people, history stops being relevant when they enter the adult world. The field of history as it exists today consists of scholars who conduct meaningful historical research, publish their findings in academic journals, and profoundly impact our understanding of history. However, the advent of digital history has begun to reshape the field.