- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Category: Updates on Fr Deignan
Dear Good Friends,
Sharing with you an extract of Father conducting mass today. His sermon is:
Christ likes children
In many parts of the Bible children is mentioned.
Hope to teach our children to be loving, honest, humble people when they grow up …
I (and perhaps other friends in the room too) could feel the strong bondage with God as well as Father. After the mass, though tired, Father felt happy and kept on giving us his iconic, sweet polite little smile. Please pray for Father ❤❤🙏🙏
No visitor, but good exercise!
Yesterday mass. He was stable and in good spirit.
Francis Yuen is on vacation in Burma. There are no Fr Deignan update until he returns.
Fr Deignan Update 22 August 2018 (Francis Yuen ’70)
Fr Deignan Update 21 August 2018 (Francis Yuen ’70)
“It is pretty much routine now. He is stable and in good spirit. His mass is getting bigger and bigger. He is simply a draw.”
Fr Deignan Update 19 August 2018 (Francis Yuen ’70)
Mass at 11 this morning, with Fr Zee and children of Fr’s nephew attending. Both fathers were in good shape. Fr said the whole mass clear and loud, totally in charge!
Fr Deignan Update 18 Aug 2018 (Francis Yuen ’70)
“Last night was with Father Deignan. He was a bit tired but alert. We talked about Irish history.”
Fr Deignan Update 17 August 2018 (Francis Yuen ’70)
“This morning. He was a bit tired last night.
“His routine every morning is mass, physio, lunch, sleep… a group of us gather around 7 to 8pm when he wakes up and have dinner and chatting to he sleeps around 8.