- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Category: Updates on Fr Deignan
From Fr Stephen Chow
From Fr George Zee –
From Dr David Fang sent to Fr Chow:
Fr Deignan remarkably recovering from the brink. He will be with us for some time yet. Praise the Lord.
Dr Vincent Tse and wife Eva who attend to Fr Deignan most regularly also told me on Sunday morning how Fr Deignan had bounced back!
After the requiem mass for Father Naylor at the small chapel at St. Paul’s Hospital.
Fr Deignan, WYK’s longest serving Principal (1978 ~ 1992) put in a lot of effort on his hospital bed in making the video which will be shown at the WYKAAO dinner on 21 Oct. Thanks Francis Yuen (WYK ’70) for arranging and Nick Tsui (WYHK ’67) for filming and editing. https://youtu.be/TZ7-fFbAt6o
“Father is stable…It was not easy for father to digest the sad news about Father Naylor but he is fine. He wanted to attend the memorial service of Father Naylor but we persuaded him to hold a requiem mass at hospital chapel on Sunday instead.”