- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
- 養生與保健 (2021 Edition) James Wan '67
- James Wan '67 Breathing Exercise for Recovering Covid Patients
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
Category: Health & Wellness
Dr. Joseph Chu (WYK ’71), Click the image above to view the video.
Are visible minorities in Canada more likely to contract COVID-19? Doctors and community activists say socioeconomic data does show that unequal access to health care can lead to higher coronavirus infection rates among ethnic groups….. (read the whole story).
Click the picture above for more information.
40 years ago this week, on April 12, Terry Fox dipped his foot into the Atlantic Ocean in Newfoundland and transformed the course of cancer research in Canada. The suffering he saw in the cancer wards after his diagnosis compelled him to act. Terry was an innovator, fundraiser, athlete, humanitarian. His Marathon of Hope is turning 40 years old and his message is as timely as ever.
It feels like the world is in a holding pattern, waiting for this global crisis to end but we know that cancer patients can’t wait for this crisis to be over. Nor can the researchers who have made it their life’s work to save lives.
So this week, in honour of Terry, and his dream of a world without cancer, we are asking you to give if you can.
Stay safe, stay hopeful.
Researchers find that intellectual activities such as playing board and card games and betting on races helped to lower risk of developing symptoms ….. read the whole story.