- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Category: WYKAAO Activities
Join us for a special evening marking the 35th Anniversary of Wah Yan College Kowloon Alumni Association of Ontario.
Date: October 21 (Sunday)
Time: Reception 6pm / Dinner 7pm
Venue: Premiere Ballroom & Convention Centre
Ticket: $88 per person
We will look back at some of our memorable events in the past, celebrate the milestone and have fun! Click here to register for attending the event.
We are happy to present the happy moments of 1998 AGM and we look forward to having another successful AGM in 2016.
Annual General Meeting, 1998
Our AGM was held on Sunday, November 29, at New World Seafood Restaurant in North York. Before the meeting began, we all sang the School Hymn. After the official business was done, there was a slide presentation of the history of our school from 70 Portland Street, Mongkok to our present campus. The course of time was witnessed by many of our members attending the dinner. Continue reading
Our spirit was very high. This was actually visible even before the games. We had had regular practices every week (except I skipped 3 weeks due to a minor operation) and I could tell that our team was getting stronger towards the tournament. Michael Luk had improved so much on his serves and return serves while Allan also improved on his already excellent blocks. David was practising hard between his tight schedules. Continue reading
We enter this tournament with several twits and the final players representing WYKAAO were the original championship line up in 2013. [Wilfred is the Team Rep. this year.]
Please click the image to read the story.