- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
Tag Archives: Bonbon Hu
June 23, 2014.
In GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Got to sleep in this morning till 7:30am. With no agenda today, it was nice. I was even able to read Toronto Star while having coffee.
I took an afternoon nap, and it was great. I didn’t realize that I needed it.
After consultation with friends, family and my better half, Margaret, I have decided that this will be the final stop of the CCCC. So this would be the final entry of the blog. Continue reading
Cross-Canada coast to coast Day 23
I am homesick and lack of motivation to ride back to Vancouver from here. I have already fulfilled my missions. The odometer said : 9,500 Km since I left home 23 days ago. I’ll sleep on it, and I will sleep in.
On the westbound trip, I am starting to get homesick, especially that I have fulfilled my third wish, seeing Quebec City. Mission accomplished. May be I won’t ride all the way back to Vancouver. Food for thought. Do you know of anybody that may want to buy my bike in Toronto?
We had a very good day, sunny at 16C – 22C. Tom/Sherry offered to “drive” me in their car to do the Cabot Trail. That was a fantastic idea. That would allow me to fully enjoy the view without having to pay any attention to the road, GPS, fuel gauge and map, etc.
June 16, 2014.
Hip, Hip, Horrah!
(First) Mission accomplished.
In Nova Scotia
I have seen Atlantic Ocean today. I have ridden on my motorcycle from coast to coast (Canada). I feel great/accomplished.
Cross-Canada coast to coast Day 15
June 14, 2014.
Drummondville, QC to Fredericton, NB
I had a really good sleep last night. I was trying to stay up to watch the Stanley Cup final game, but I couldn’t after 1 period. Good thing that I didn’t, it went into double overtime. LA Kings won the cup.