- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Tag Archives: Bonbon Hu
June 23, 2014.
In GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Got to sleep in this morning till 7:30am. With no agenda today, it was nice. I was even able to read Toronto Star while having coffee.
I took an afternoon nap, and it was great. I didn’t realize that I needed it.
After consultation with friends, family and my better half, Margaret, I have decided that this will be the final stop of the CCCC. So this would be the final entry of the blog. Continue reading
Cross-Canada coast to coast Day 23
I am homesick and lack of motivation to ride back to Vancouver from here. I have already fulfilled my missions. The odometer said : 9,500 Km since I left home 23 days ago. I’ll sleep on it, and I will sleep in.
On the westbound trip, I am starting to get homesick, especially that I have fulfilled my third wish, seeing Quebec City. Mission accomplished. May be I won’t ride all the way back to Vancouver. Food for thought. Do you know of anybody that may want to buy my bike in Toronto?
We had a very good day, sunny at 16C – 22C. Tom/Sherry offered to “drive” me in their car to do the Cabot Trail. That was a fantastic idea. That would allow me to fully enjoy the view without having to pay any attention to the road, GPS, fuel gauge and map, etc.
June 16, 2014.
Hip, Hip, Horrah!
(First) Mission accomplished.
In Nova Scotia
I have seen Atlantic Ocean today. I have ridden on my motorcycle from coast to coast (Canada). I feel great/accomplished.
Cross-Canada coast to coast Day 15
June 14, 2014.
Drummondville, QC to Fredericton, NB
I had a really good sleep last night. I was trying to stay up to watch the Stanley Cup final game, but I couldn’t after 1 period. Good thing that I didn’t, it went into double overtime. LA Kings won the cup.