- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
- 養生與保健 (2021 Edition) James Wan '67
- James Wan '67 Breathing Exercise for Recovering Covid Patients
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
Tag Archives: Fr Deignan
From Fr George Zee –
From Dr David Fang sent to Fr Chow:
Fr Deignan remarkably recovering from the brink. He will be with us for some time yet. Praise the Lord.
Dr Vincent Tse and wife Eva who attend to Fr Deignan most regularly also told me on Sunday morning how Fr Deignan had bounced back!