- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
- 養生與保健 (2021 Edition) James Wan '67
- James Wan '67 Breathing Exercise for Recovering Covid Patients
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
Remembrance Day is a day for all Canadians to remember the men and women who served and sacrificed for our country. It is a day we encourage every individual, young and old, to pause, to give thanks and to remember.
Are visible minorities in Canada more likely to contract COVID-19? Doctors and community activists say socioeconomic data does show that unequal access to health care can lead to higher coronavirus infection rates among ethnic groups….. (read the whole story).
There’s just no substitute for good manners in all of our daily interactions, and they’re certainly appreciated more than ever in workplace meetings. There are some age-old guidelines that comprise good meeting etiquette — being on time, maintaining eye contact, paying attention — and applying those same principles to our video meetings can go a long way toward a productive business environment. It can also help elevate your personal reputation into “great meeting host” territory.
Traditional business meetings are too often considered unproductive because there are so many delays and interruptions. Reliable, easy-to-use video conferencing platforms like Zoom have helped to restore meetings’ reputations, but there are still ways to ensure all of your attendees get the most out of the allotted time.
Some of the most common-sense meeting decorum — avoiding eating and drinking, minding your body language, and being respectful to whoever is speaking — are no-brainers. So here are seven additional etiquette tips to help ensure a focused and effective Zoom Meeting….. (read the whole story)