- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
Click here to see more pictures of Wino #61, held at Yang’s Fine Chinese Cuisine on Friday December 6, 2019.
Wino #60 was held at the same time as AGM 2018. MEIOMI Pinot Noir was the featured wine.
The Wino Group decided to venture into sake/sashimi appreciation in its gathering #58 at Kaga Cuisine – Japanese Fine Dining. Click here to see more pictures.
Interesting article on how technology changes things…..(read the whole story)
Wino #57 was held on Friday December 8, 2017 at Yang’s Fine Chinese Cuisine. Continue reading
July 21, 2017 at Golden Jade Restaurant 金翠園餐廳 (820 Denison St.)
Selection of wines and the dish to pair:
2009 Château Tour Baladoz – Red Bordeaux Blend
– Deep Fried Eel in Pepper & Salt
– Hand-shredded Chicken
2013 Domaine Dirler-Cadé Lieu-dit Schimberg Pinot Gris – Alsace
– Steam Eel
2003 Domaine André Mathieu Châteauneuf-du-Pape – Red Rhone Blend
– Duck in Basil and Lemon Sauce Continue reading