- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
Tag Archives: ALee
Wino #60 was held at the same time as AGM 2018. MEIOMI Pinot Noir was the featured wine.
The Wino Group decided to venture into sake/sashimi appreciation in its gathering #58 at Kaga Cuisine – Japanese Fine Dining. Click here to see more pictures.
“We have lots of fun tonight and I hope everyone enjoy the wine tasting for the 4 different types of Pinot Noir from Burgundy of France , Central Otago of New Zealand, Sonoma Coast of USA and Oregon of USA. These 4 bottles are the entry level wine for Pinot Noir. However, it gives you the taste of New World Vs Old World wine. If you are interested you can check out the higher level wine maker that produces Estate wine with smaller parcel of grape.
See you in September Wino #54.
Cheer!” (more pictures here)