- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Category: Community & Volunteer
Tim Kwan (’67), Chair of Mon Sheong Foundation, in Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking ceremony on Nov 15, 2021. Many members of WYKAAO are volunteering at the Foundation, a charitable organization specialized in senior care. Click the image to see a short video clip.
40 years ago this week, on April 12, Terry Fox dipped his foot into the Atlantic Ocean in Newfoundland and transformed the course of cancer research in Canada. The suffering he saw in the cancer wards after his diagnosis compelled him to act. Terry was an innovator, fundraiser, athlete, humanitarian. His Marathon of Hope is turning 40 years old and his message is as timely as ever.
It feels like the world is in a holding pattern, waiting for this global crisis to end but we know that cancer patients can’t wait for this crisis to be over. Nor can the researchers who have made it their life’s work to save lives.
So this week, in honour of Terry, and his dream of a world without cancer, we are asking you to give if you can.
Stay safe, stay hopeful.
專訪孟嘗會主席關永添(WYK ’67)、頤康基金會主席王裕佳醫生, 以及大多倫多中華文化中心主席張怡專博士, 表明華裔投票的重要性.
WYKAAO has been supporting the annual Terry Fox Run for many years. Click here to read the announcement.
Richmond Hill Ward 6 Councillor Godwin Chan presents Jeffrey Mah (WYK ’78) with the 2018 Citizen Volunteer Award