- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
Tag Archives: Rose & John Ho
Cut, shave, shampoo, wash, antique chair, tender care….all for the price of HK$82!
Not too many of these Barber and Hair-dresser Shanghai style shops are around in Hong Kong. The one patronized by the past CE of HK, Mr. K. W. Tung, was gone.
I found this one in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong island.
Enjoy the barber show (slide-show) below.
Click on the image to download and view a PowerPoint slideshow (~ 5 MB) of pictures taken by Rose and John Ho (‘65) in their recent trip to The Red Earth Terrace.