- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Tag Archives: Rose & John Ho
Cut, shave, shampoo, wash, antique chair, tender care….all for the price of HK$82!
Not too many of these Barber and Hair-dresser Shanghai style shops are around in Hong Kong. The one patronized by the past CE of HK, Mr. K. W. Tung, was gone.
I found this one in Sheung Wan, Hong Kong island.
Enjoy the barber show (slide-show) below.
Click on the image to download and view a PowerPoint slideshow (~ 5 MB) of pictures taken by Rose and John Ho (‘65) in their recent trip to The Red Earth Terrace.