- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Tag Archives: Joseph Chu
Here is a recently published article in the Canadian Journal of Diabetes by my student and me on the subject:JoesepChu_170523
Although it is a peer-reviewed scientific article, I trust the conclusions and recommendations are easy for non-medical people to understand.
It looks like that Chinese with stroke have a higher frequency of Diabetes and their prognosis fair worst even if their blood pressure severity is not as bad.