- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Tag Archives: Editor
A request from a non-Chinese speaking enthusiast was received to translate the following into English. Anyone?
For our poem translation enthusiasts, there is an interesting website dedicated for English translation of Chinese poetry called 森林 TREESWOODSFORESTS. You will find quite a good collection of works by sinologists, poets and authors. The material is very well organized and categorized. You can submit your own works to the site after a brief registration.