- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Tag Archives: Bonbon Hu
June 13, 2014. In Quebec.
I am about to change my subject line to CCCCIR (Cross-Canada coast to coast in rain).
Cross Canada coast to coast Day 13. June 12, 2014.
I am trying to wait out the rain storm by staying in Mississauga for an extra day. It is not a bad idea at all. I was able to sleep in, and felt normal again.
The alternatives :
1. Stay in GTA for 2 more days.
2. Do short rainy rides to Ottawa and Quebec City in 2 days.
3. Brace the same rain and do longer rides to Drummondville and Fredericton in 2 days.
Cross Canada coast to coast Day 12 – Anthoter Lucky Day
June 11, 2014.
In GTA ( Greater Toronto Area )
The ride to Toronto was uneventful. Some people were forewarning me about the 4 – 6 lanes on the highway that could be very intimidating. I just kept the focus to the front and kept a constant speed. No problem.
Today is a day for resting and recuperating.
June 5, 2014.
Please click the image to read the log.
The weatherman was wrong. The forecast was way way off. Even though the distance was about 600 Km, on relatively straight highway, supposedly going at 100+ kph, it still took 10 hours.