- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Tag Archives: ALee
Wino #60 was held at the same time as AGM 2018. MEIOMI Pinot Noir was the featured wine.
The Wino Group decided to venture into sake/sashimi appreciation in its gathering #58 at Kaga Cuisine – Japanese Fine Dining. Click here to see more pictures.
“We have lots of fun tonight and I hope everyone enjoy the wine tasting for the 4 different types of Pinot Noir from Burgundy of France , Central Otago of New Zealand, Sonoma Coast of USA and Oregon of USA. These 4 bottles are the entry level wine for Pinot Noir. However, it gives you the taste of New World Vs Old World wine. If you are interested you can check out the higher level wine maker that produces Estate wine with smaller parcel of grape.
See you in September Wino #54.
Cheer!” (more pictures here)