(Through Rose-Coloured Glasses)
1. One-on-one? You heard it wrong, buddy, I said: None
2. Sorry, too risky, stick with 5 questions a day
3. “Our first preference was a direct debate with the leader of the coalition.” No coalition, no debate
4. Ignatieff? Who?
5. I meant one-on-one with May
6. The consortium of broadcasters rejected that idea, not me
7. One-on-one or regular? With fries to go?
8. Iggy is greedy, he wanted a one-on-one debate and a regular leader’s debate, too
9. “I was hoping maybe I could have a one-on-one debate with Mr. Harper,” Mr. Layton said. See what you guys did. Now everybody wants me.
10. Well, you win some, you lose some