The Terry Fox Foundation, the charity organization that WYKAAO has been for many years participating in its annual Terry Fox Run, is having a special challenging event this year in British Columbia.
“Are YOU up for a challenge? Please join us for the 3rd Annual Mt. Terry Fox Trek for cancer research.
This one day hike embodies the indomitable spirit of Terry Fox. We invite you to join us for this adventurous hike in support of Terry’s legacy, while raising much needed funds for cancer research. This event is for hikers with experience and a proven fitness level. We hope you will be part of this memorable lifetime experience.Key information:
- You will choose between three different lengths and degree of difficulty (click here to learn more about the options)
- Experienced Trek leaders will be with you every step of the way
- Trips range from 4-12 hours
- Hotels and camping are available in nearby Valemount (space limited, book early)
- Check out the Trek page on our website for more info
Looking forward to seeing you at the summit, where together we will “reach new heights for cancer research”.
To a cancer free world,