《The Lake Isle of Innisfree》by W. B. Yeats (1865 – 1939)__ 江紹倫中譯

Yeats

《因尼斯夫莉湖島》()__ 江紹倫中譯 

I will arise and go now, and go to Innisfree,
我即此動身到達因尼斯夫莉
And a small cabin build there, of clay and wattles made;
就地蓋建一間土木砌造的小築
Nine bean-rows will I have there, a hive for the honey-bee,
躬耕九坑長豆及蓄一蜜蜂
And live alone in the bee-loud glade.
逍遙獨居在嗡的林地 

And I shall have some peace there, for peace comes dropping slow,
我將享受和平心境即使來之緩慢
Dropping from the veils of the morning to where the cricket sings;
聽見湖潮拍岸的清音
There midnight’s all a glimmer, and noon a purple glow,
子夜朦朧正午紫光
And evening full of the linnet’s wings.
藹暮光中充滿朱雀翻飛的趐膀 

I will arise and go now, for always night and day
我即此動去那不分日夜
I hear lake water lapping with low sounds by the shore;
聽見湖潮拍岸的清音
While I stand on the roadway, or on the pavements grey,
不論行走大路或駐足灰石路旁
I hear it in the deep heart’s core.
潮聲在我心底迴蕩。

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *