To conclude this Talk on Poetry Appreciation I must share with my readers the many wonderful experiences I had with the river, in life as in poetry.
I first encountered a river in 1942, days after Hong Kong fell into Japanese hands, when I was brought to my mother’s native home, Village Beneath the Tall Mountain (太山下) Nearby flowed a big river ………
Please click the image to read the article.
- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon