The same trail I walk each time, but the sights are never the same to me….only beautiful…no matter which season, which day.
It gives me inspiration to do up albums.
Of course, it gets my legs (hands, eyes etc.) to exercise too.
Enjoy these thousands and over steps I did the past and this Saturday on the trail.
- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
- Happy New Year 2021
- Season's Greetings
- 午睡 Henry Ku '56
- New Long-Term Care Centre at Stouffville
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 雙城 Henry Ku '56
- How Race-Based Research Will Help Ethnic Communities Fight COVID-19
- 7 Tips to Host a Successful Online Meeting