“Kim and David, Ladies and Gentlemen,
I’ve been looking for a phrase that sums up adequately my state of mind today. I found it in a book by C. S. Lewis, quoting Wordsworth, called “Surprised by Joy”. The phrase by itself just about sums things up for me. I would like to share with you the reasons why.
David has so far given his parents, May and I, a fair measure of surprises.
- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66