We had a very good day, sunny at 16C – 22C. Tom/Sherry offered to “drive” me in their car to do the Cabot Trail. That was a fantastic idea. That would allow me to fully enjoy the view without having to pay any attention to the road, GPS, fuel gauge and map, etc.
- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities