This picture was taken at Maryknoll Convent School.
Sr. Jeanne Houlihan who later became Principal of MCS and Fr. Morris from WYK who later left the Jesuit order. The 5th boy from the left could be Richard Tsang Yip Fat or Shiu Sin Por (class of 67).
Could all these be boys from WYK? Would these all be in the 60’s? What’s the occasion? Debating at MCS?
Would appreciate any help to refresh my fading memory. Thank you.
- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
- Happy New Year 2021
- Season's Greetings
- 午睡 Henry Ku '56
- New Long-Term Care Centre at Stouffville
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 雙城 Henry Ku '56
- How Race-Based Research Will Help Ethnic Communities Fight COVID-19
- 7 Tips to Host a Successful Online Meeting