- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Category: N. America
I.M. Pei designed the Islamic Art Museum, which opened in 2008 in Doha, the capital of Qatar. Islamic culture spanned three continents at its peak. For those who have not ventured overseas to the Islamic world, they can have a taste of the rich Islamic art and culture within Canada in Burnaby, BC, or Toronto, ON, where two Ismaili Centres are situated.
The Ismaili Centre in Toronto was opened one year ago. I recently had a chance to visit it and its adjoining Aka Khan Museum, which are located at a convenient site in Don Mills, standing out as a remarkable architecbtural landmark. One can browse the Museum web site (Aga Khan Museum) for detailed information on its events or booking a free guided tour of the Centre. Admission is free after 16h00 on Wednesdays.
The following are some photos I took during my visit.
June 23, 2014.
In GTA (Greater Toronto Area)
Got to sleep in this morning till 7:30am. With no agenda today, it was nice. I was even able to read Toronto Star while having coffee.
I took an afternoon nap, and it was great. I didn’t realize that I needed it.
After consultation with friends, family and my better half, Margaret, I have decided that this will be the final stop of the CCCC. So this would be the final entry of the blog. Continue reading
Cross-Canada coast to coast Day 23
I am homesick and lack of motivation to ride back to Vancouver from here. I have already fulfilled my missions. The odometer said : 9,500 Km since I left home 23 days ago. I’ll sleep on it, and I will sleep in.