- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
Category: Poems by – 王勃 (649-676)
Tr. YK Chan 陈耀国譯:
Farewell to Deputy Prefect Du on His Way to Take up His Appointment in Shu
by Wang Bo (649-676)
Through this city wall the Three Qins get their support;
In view is the scenery of the five river ports.
Though parting in a farewell mood,
We share a career in bureaucratic pursuit.
Having us as soul mates within the four seas,
Under heaven’s neighborhood bounds it seems.
At the junction where the road divides,
No wiping tears like lovers cry.