- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
- 養生與保健 (2021 Edition) James Wan '67
- James Wan '67 Breathing Exercise for Recovering Covid Patients
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
- Happy New Year 2021
- Season's Greetings
- 午睡 Henry Ku '56
- New Long-Term Care Centre at Stouffville
- Remembrance Day 2020
Category: World Cup 2018
[Belgium (2) __ England (0)]
Victor Tong (’68) continued to lead the competition by correctly picking the two winning teams in the quarter finals, with 23 points now. The second place currently is Andrew Tang (’65) with 18 points, followed by Mr. Wilson Kwong (former WYK teacher) with 15 points. Final results of the fun game will be announced after the final match this Sunday. Stay tuned!
With the completion of quarter finals, here are the latest results of our fun game. Victor Tong (’68) had correctly picked all four teams that get into semi finals, with 15 points currently leading the game. With 11 points is Mr. Wilson Kwong Wah Ki (former WYK teacher, 1979-1995), followed by a four-way tie among Andrew Tang (’65), Peter Lee (’77), Simon Ho (’79) and Raymond Chan (’73), each having 10 points.
Results of semi-finals and the final may change the current positions since 4 points will be awarded for each team picked correctly for winning the semi-finals, and 8 points for picking the right champion. Stay tuned!
[England (2) _ Sweden (0)]
[Croatia (2-4) _ Russia (2-3)