- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
去去多倫多一個 revitalized 的 abandoned and contaminated 地方吧…. Don Valley Brick Works.
Today I have the spirit of a lark and feel like it is weekend.
Because of? The long-missed sunny weather? Or, the wake-up chat with a friend who dropped by in the morning? Or, the good feeling when I saw myself in the mirror in the freshly permed hair from yesterday? Continue reading
Finally….made a trip to the Humber Bay Park.
Liked it despite…
– one way out there was approximately 1.75 hours long by public transit;
– rain was forecasted.
Bonus from this trip: an appetite to walk Queen’s Street from Yonge to all the way west. The sights in the different districts are so different. An excellent photography trip.