- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
Category: Hong Kong
In general, we will take a hike once weekly, normally on Saturday
The hiking group includes —-
John Shek, Leslie Chang, Adrian Leung ( regular hikers )
Regis Lo, Francis Leung, Rod Fu of 63 ( occasional )
KC Lee, Bonbon Ho, Tony Fong ( from Overseas )
Click here to view the album
看完中醫、就運動一吓腳骨從中環沿著皇后大道往西營盤走一回。只想拍一幀 graffiti 樓梯照、怎知一拉手機就拍呀拍呀。「啊、這些橫街會漸消失、why not? 這所大厦外牆修葺得很有時尚感、why not? 這是我出生之國家醫院（現西營盤醫院）、why not?…」諸多理由拍呀拍呀。好平凡的地方、好平凡的攝影、好平凡的手機….好、就譲我造一個平凡的 album 吧。何況自己也是一個平凡的小市民。
There I went….to the Jao Tsung-I Academy 饒宗頤文化館。It did not disappoint me.
I spent so much time there that by the time I went to the Lingnan Garden, it was already dark.
也好。Somebody told me the garden is usually not that quiet. Perhaps going to the garden at such a late hour might not be a bad thing.
Enjoy this huge compound of the Academy by clicking the image.
I cared for Hong Kong, the place where I was born and where I’ve spent most of my life (to now).
The attached was a request to a young District Councillor to widen the zebra crossing at a high-traffic and accident-prone junction in Sai Wan Ho, Hong Kong. Continue reading
Last year, I spent considerable time in Hong Kong for family reasons. During my spare time, I became a volunteer docent taking people on a historical and cultural tour in the HK Southern District which stretches from Pokfulam, Aberdeen, Ap Lei Chau, Repulse Bay to Stanley.
[Click the Wind Tower image on the right to enjoy the History and Cultural Points in HK South District.] Continue reading