- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Category: Food & Drink
Click here to see more pictures of Wino #61, held at Yang’s Fine Chinese Cuisine on Friday December 6, 2019.
Wino #60 was held at the same time as AGM 2018. MEIOMI Pinot Noir was the featured wine.
The Wino Group decided to venture into sake/sashimi appreciation in its gathering #58 at Kaga Cuisine – Japanese Fine Dining. Click here to see more pictures.
Interesting article on how technology changes things…..(read the whole story)
Wino #57 was held on Friday December 8, 2017 at Yang’s Fine Chinese Cuisine. Continue reading
July 21, 2017 at Golden Jade Restaurant 金翠園餐廳 (820 Denison St.)
Selection of wines and the dish to pair:
2009 Château Tour Baladoz – Red Bordeaux Blend
– Deep Fried Eel in Pepper & Salt
– Hand-shredded Chicken
2013 Domaine Dirler-Cadé Lieu-dit Schimberg Pinot Gris – Alsace
– Steam Eel
2003 Domaine André Mathieu Châteauneuf-du-Pape – Red Rhone Blend
– Duck in Basil and Lemon Sauce Continue reading
A portal for those approaching 60 and beyond