- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
- Hong Kong’s new Catholic bishop pledges to unify divided city and start healing process among young
- 饑 Henry Ku '56
- 對與錯的距離 — 香港華仁蘇英麟博士
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
Category: Poems by – 楊憲益 (1915-2009)
Tr by KC Lee
Gliding side by side toward our next lives was the old plan we fixed,
Little did I expect midway to have an otherwise reliable wing clipped.
Hard more than good times since wedding did we endure,
Fearlessly facing down all those jail house threats for sure.
Deaths inevitably do most young lovers part eventually,
For not being with you upon your departure I’m so sorry.
Had the gods been sentimental they too would become much aged,
From times ancient the Milky Way has kept celestial pairs separated.