- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Mon Sheong Markham Senior Care Campus Groundbreaking
- WYK Development Plan 2020~2023
- "It's All You" – by Frederick Fung (’72)
- 傷淚谷 Henry Ku '56
- Happy Thanksgiving!
- Newspaper advertisement for New WYK Principal
- 66屆同學方錫勳近作，與大家分享：［送上我的短片 （香港蝴蝶） ，並配上 李偉醫生唱的獅子山下 ，與你分享， 請賜教，謝謝！🙏🦋］
- Dr. Peter Chang (WYK '61), Chair, Hong Fook Mental Health Foundation
- Happy Canada Day!
- COVID-19 and Its Cardiac and Neurological Complications Among Ontario Visible Minorities
Assorted dinner rolls with compound butter
Sweet potatoCanapé of cream cheese + smoked salmon
Lobster bisque W avocado and figs balsamic glaze
Tomato chorizo salad –
Roasted beef + risotto + spring asparagus
Dessert – mystery dessert
There are no bad recipes but just bad cooks – Aristotle.
Click here to read the article.
Many people have claimed cooking is difficult. They have a lot of questions, a lot of doubts and a lot of insecurity about the method, timing, and the procedure combinations. Let us go for a little tour of what we need to do to create something that is nutritious and easy.
Everything you want to know but afraid to ask. Choice of beef: which?
Read this, Roast Beef.
I dedicate this little tidbit about steak to all the fathers for this Father’s Day.
Click here to learn how.
Tomato sauce + sautéed onion, garlic, + herb de provence + capers + olives
= sauce de provence
The mother sauces had been covered in this miniseries.
Click the image to read the last part of this series.
Clarified butter + egg yolks + lemon juice = Hollandaise
(Click the image to learn how to make it.)