- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- 小桃紅 從回華仁中學 李勝生 '66
- Happy Chinese New Year 2021
- 養生與保健 (2021 Edition) James Wan '67
- James Wan '67 Breathing Exercise for Recovering Covid Patients
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
- Happy New Year 2021
- Season's Greetings
- 午睡 Henry Ku '56
- New Long-Term Care Centre at Stouffville
- Remembrance Day 2020
Assorted dinner rolls with compound butter
Sweet potatoCanapé of cream cheese + smoked salmon
Lobster bisque W avocado and figs balsamic glaze
Tomato chorizo salad –
Roasted beef + risotto + spring asparagus
Dessert – mystery dessert
There are no bad recipes but just bad cooks – Aristotle.
Click here to read the article.
Many people have claimed cooking is difficult. They have a lot of questions, a lot of doubts and a lot of insecurity about the method, timing, and the procedure combinations. Let us go for a little tour of what we need to do to create something that is nutritious and easy.
Everything you want to know but afraid to ask. Choice of beef: which?
Read this, Roast Beef.
I dedicate this little tidbit about steak to all the fathers for this Father’s Day.
Click here to learn how.
Tomato sauce + sautéed onion, garlic, + herb de provence + capers + olives
= sauce de provence
The mother sauces had been covered in this miniseries.
Click the image to read the last part of this series.
Clarified butter + egg yolks + lemon juice = Hollandaise
(Click the image to learn how to make it.)