- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- James Wan '67 今天的明報丶經濟日報及晴報，刋登了尹冠英的治療腰痛心得及採訪，有空看看。
- Happy New Year 2021
- Season's Greetings
- 午睡 Henry Ku '56
- New Long-Term Care Centre at Stouffville
- Remembrance Day 2020
- Happy Thanksgiving
- 雙城 Henry Ku '56
- How Race-Based Research Will Help Ethnic Communities Fight COVID-19
- 7 Tips to Host a Successful Online Meeting
Category: Community & Volunteer
40 years ago this week, on April 12, Terry Fox dipped his foot into the Atlantic Ocean in Newfoundland and transformed the course of cancer research in Canada. The suffering he saw in the cancer wards after his diagnosis compelled him to act. Terry was an innovator, fundraiser, athlete, humanitarian. His Marathon of Hope is turning 40 years old and his message is as timely as ever.
It feels like the world is in a holding pattern, waiting for this global crisis to end but we know that cancer patients can’t wait for this crisis to be over. Nor can the researchers who have made it their life’s work to save lives.
So this week, in honour of Terry, and his dream of a world without cancer, we are asking you to give if you can.
Stay safe, stay hopeful.
專訪孟嘗會主席關永添(WYK ’67)、頤康基金會主席王裕佳醫生, 以及大多倫多中華文化中心主席張怡專博士, 表明華裔投票的重要性.
WYKAAO has been supporting the annual Terry Fox Run for many years. Click here to read the announcement.
Richmond Hill Ward 6 Councillor Godwin Chan presents Jeffrey Mah (WYK ’78) with the 2018 Citizen Volunteer Award
It was an astronomical amount of work — 10 years of sweat, toil and sometimes tears from Richmond Hill residents, nature lovers, developers, town staff and scientists — but the David Dunlap Observatory (DDO) property is finally open to the public…..(read the whole story).