- contains articles submitted by members and friends of WYKAAO; please click a tab on top of the page or select a category below to jump to an area of specific interests
- Literature and Us – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Language and Identity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Gratitude – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Fear – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Up Mt. Emei – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Swing On – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Dignity – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Times and We – by Kong Shiu Loon
- Autumn – by Kong Shiu Loon
- A Happy Summer Day – by Kong Shiu Loon
加國男女隊皆來自緬省，而女隊教練 Sheldon Zacharias 更是隊長 Mackenzie Zacharias 和隊員 Emily Zacharias 的父親，上陣不離父女兵，傳為佳話! 】
Highlights: Canada v Russia semifinal game https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wDXvoiovQHo
[Belgium (2) __ England (0)]
Victor Tong (’68) continued to lead the competition by correctly picking the two winning teams in the quarter finals, with 23 points now. The second place currently is Andrew Tang (’65) with 18 points, followed by Mr. Wilson Kwong (former WYK teacher) with 15 points. Final results of the fun game will be announced after the final match this Sunday. Stay tuned!
With the completion of quarter finals, here are the latest results of our fun game. Victor Tong (’68) had correctly picked all four teams that get into semi finals, with 15 points currently leading the game. With 11 points is Mr. Wilson Kwong Wah Ki (former WYK teacher, 1979-1995), followed by a four-way tie among Andrew Tang (’65), Peter Lee (’77), Simon Ho (’79) and Raymond Chan (’73), each having 10 points.
Results of semi-finals and the final may change the current positions since 4 points will be awarded for each team picked correctly for winning the semi-finals, and 8 points for picking the right champion. Stay tuned!